sábado, 12 de marzo de 2011

Glistening forge: Crown of mutual fear

Hi again!

Today I show you a new artifact from my expansion pack called Glistening forge: the Crown of mutual fear.

I want to know your opinions. When I created it, I thought it would be very helpful when you face a strong monster leading a team of weaker monsters. With this artifact you could avoid that strong monster while cleaning the rest of the room.

Now I think this card is too powerful. With it, you can avoid the final monster until you recover your Hit or Spell Points. What about Jozan or Mialee using it to recover all their Spell Points? This card could make the heroes almost invincible.

What do you think about it? Do you like it? Is it too powerful? Give me your opinions.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario