domingo, 16 de octubre de 2011

Glistening forge: Zombie

Hi all,

Today I show you a new card from my expansion pack called Glistening forge. The Zombie

Acording to D&D Monster Manual 3.5:

"A ZOMBIE IS THE ANIMATED CORPSE of a living creature. Imbued with the barest semblance of life, this shambling horror obeys the commands of its creator, heedless of its own
wellbeing. A typical zombie is made of the corpse of a Medium or Large creature."

They are also described as "Corpses left in places corrupted by supernatural energy sometimes rise as zombies on their own. These zombies have no master and generally attack all living creatures they encounter."

I have given my Zombies the ability "Death Burst". This ability allows the Zombie to explode in the middle of combat and cause each adjacent creature to lose Hit Points directly. Obviously, after exploding, they are retired from combat.

What do you think about it? Do you like it? Would you change anything?

2 comentarios:

  1. Really good work! Your new cards are wonderful. But where may I find miniatures in order to represent monsters as zombies, hobgoblins, etc.? Thank you and... I'm waiting for more cards!

    ResponderEliminar
  2. Hi Stefano,

    I am glad you like them. I will publish some paper figures like the ones I did for the miniatures of the basic game. You will be able to find them in the Downloads section. I will write a post about them when I have finish them.

    Thanks for your comment.

    ResponderEliminar