domingo, 9 de marzo de 2014

Step by Step video tutorial on how to create cards

Hi everyone,

    A reader of this blog, Eveliuz, has asked me to do a step by step video tutorial on how to create new cards for Dungeons & Dragons: The Fantasy Adventure.

    This video has all the steps writen in its footer. I am sorry they are only in Spanish but I think you will understand everything without reading them anyway. This video has no sound. I recomend you to watch it on full screen as it is a screencast.

    This video is not complete but covers the main steps to create a card.

    If you don't understand a step, don't hesitate to ask me in the comments section.


If you prefer to watch it on Youtube: DandDGame: Guía para crear una carta | Step by Step guide to create a card

Related: How to create new cards for Dungeons & Dragons: The Fantasy Adventure

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario