sábado, 5 de febrero de 2022

New Initiative Card Template

Hello everyone! So long no see!

Some days ago I received a request by user ks about how to create new Initiative cards for an expansion set that was currently being developed. 

The base game came with 5 Initiative cards and I have never thought about the possibility of needing more.

 



I happened to have some user generated content from I don't remember where or when in which I had 10 Initiative cards. Those cards used a different font than the one used in the base game.

I thought it would be a fantastic way to write once more in this blog if I could create a new template for Initiative cards so... Here you got: Initiative cards template.

You can also find them in the Downloads section of the blog.

 I have used those original 10 Initiative cards to get the background for the template. If you happen to be or know who the creator of this 10 fan cards is, please tell me so I can let the world know.

 The fonts used in the base board game for the Initiative cards were "Alchemy Gold A24" or "Alchemy Gold B18" depending on the number.

Here you can find 15 already made Initiative cards.

I hope you find them useful.


P.D.: If you are developing some content for these awesome game, do not hesitate to tell me so I can create an article linking to it.


4 comentarios:

  1. Thank you very much for this and of course everything else you put on here.
    It has been a great help in creating everything for my campaign.

    ResponderEliminar
  2. Hello,
    Thank you for your work, im currently working in this game too,
    i can share you what im doing if you are interested (mail ?)
    see you

    ResponderEliminar
    Respuestas
    1. Hello Simh. Thanks for reading this blog and writing a comment. Sent me an email to nalumtei @ gmail.com and I will sent you a link to the Discord group. There you will find a supportive community willing to see your fan made creations :)

      Thanks again.

      Eliminar